Tuesday, December 22, 2015

RANT

OMG GUYS DON'T YOU JUST HATE IT WHEN YOU GO TO WALMART AND YOU ARE LOOKING AT THE CARS PASSING YOU IN THE PARKING LOT AND SOME RANDOM OLD LADY JUST STARTS STARING AT YOU AND GIVING YOU WEIRD LOOKS??????!?!?!?!?!?

Well I have a solution.

Just simply stare back at the old lady and make the same faces at her that she does to you; I figured this out today when I was out Christmas shopping and omg it works.

AND OMG WHEN YOU'RE TRYING TO GET TO A CERTAIN PRODUCT AND SOMEONE IS STANDING RIGHT IN FRONT OF IT AND THEY WON'T MOVE JUST BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU WANT TO ACCESS THAT SPOT IN THE AISLE?!?!?!?!?!

 Yeah, me too. So what you do to solve this is you just stand there and stare at them until they get creeped out and they leave. It really works.


OMG AND WHEN YOU GO TO RUE21 AND YOU CAN'T REACH A FREAKING SHIRT BECAUSE THEY FREAKING STACK THE WHOLE STORE TO THE CEILING AND THE CEILING IS LIKE 50FT HIGH AND THE CASHIER WON'T USE THE TALL-PERSON-HIGH-STICK-PICKER-UPPER THINGIE TO GET THE SHIRT DOWN AND HE TELLS YOU TO GET TALLER AND JUMP WHEN YOU'RE DONNNEEEE GRROOWWINNNGGGGGG??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Yeah I know this struggle too, and what you do is you tell them if you don't get the freaking shirt down you can count on NEVER SEEING ME HERE AGAIN AS YOUR RICHES FKING CUSTOMER!!
I promise it really works.

So now you know how my day went, and this is all true too, so anyways, thanks for reading my random rant about shopping.

No comments:

Post a Comment