Thursday, June 25, 2015

we cant stop and we wont staahhhhppp

okay like i think i have a new obession with lavender...my new customs are lavender and i just did this so pm me on graal if i should stop the lavender and do some normal colors or if i should keep it comin
and ima show you my fan cx pie and she has a site too. its sweetaspiegfx.wordpress.com so head on over to her site and let her know how it is c: its great to me so lets see what yall thank. anyways here ya go guys


                                                               this one is pie ^^^
                                                               this one is me vvvvv



and thats a super sweet girl who commented on the site c:

and yes i am bisexual i am sorry but this is the truth please no hate.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you =3
    Keep up the awesome work love ♥️ =D

    ReplyDelete